Princess Reveals Marriage Dissolved After Only One Month

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 5:21:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Princess and her then Husband
Popular Nigerian Comedienne Princess Damilola has finally talked about the reason her marriage failed and lasted not more than a month. She also revealed that she was hospitalized due to the trauma she felt after her husband walked out the door.

In an interview she granted Punch, she revealed that she wasn’t depressed but was very down last year but thanks to the support of her friends and family she made it through the heart break of the very short marriage.

Excerpts:

Are you no longer depressed?
I was never depressed. I reacted like every normal human being would react if she embarks on a lifetime journey and it doesn’t go as she planned it. But God has a reason for everything.

Are there times you wish you weren’t a celebrity especially when you are linked with controversies?
The only time I felt bad about my fame was when my marriage ended. I felt if I weren’t this popular; people wouldn’t have talked about it. So many marriages crash on a daily basis but you will not hear about them. Some people have been married five times but you will not hear their gist because they are not in the eye of the public. People didn’t know that the marriage had broken up until December when I felt I was strong enough to handle the publicity that it generated.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: