Emma Nyra – For My Matter | B-T-S Photos

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 11:37:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 1 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra
Triple MG’s first lady, Ms Emma Nyra is shooting the video for her newest single “For My Matter” – a DJ Coublon-produced track which is a totally impressive  switch up in sounds from her usual manner and style of songs done in the past.

The uber-sexy outfits she’s donning in these behind-the-scenes photos leave so much to be wondered (and expected too) about the eventual turn out of the video.  See them below.
Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 2 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra  Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 5 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra  Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 3 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra  Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 4 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra  Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 6 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra  Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 7 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra  Emma Nyra For My Matter BTS 8 Emma Nyra   For My Matter | B T S PhotosFor My Matter Emma Nyra

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: