Olamide speaks on friendship with D’Banj From reading Bible together to their new ‘Lee’ aliases

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:23:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
Why Olamide Didn’t Sign with D’Banj? He started with saying ‘I think it is too late for anybody to sign me.’
‘D’Banj is one of the few people I have around me now, that believed in my hustle spirit — my dreams and He sees Olamide like a younger version of him because growing up for him wasn’t rosy as well. He was out their on his own with(out) nobody’s support’… but D’Banj made it on his own with his crew. I think that’s the Major reason why we are so close. We understand each other very well. We are actually looking forward to a partnership but too many negative energy around us’ He added

About their new aliases – Baddo Lee and Banga Lee. In Olamide’s words, ‘It is because we are from the Lee temple’. Interestingly, he adds that: ‘When I get to his place, most of the times – he is always with his bible or ‘open heaven (leaflet). We sit down and study the bible”, which of course stunned the interviewer as he explained what he meant by being spiritually connected with D’Banj.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: