VIDEO : ”my Album is ready…It’s called Take It Outside”- Olamide

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 8:02:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
First-Photos-from-the-2013-Nigeria-Entertainment-Awards-September-2013-ipromonaija-027-600x600
As testimony to his incredible work ethic, Olamide has revealed to Hip TV that his next album is almost done. According to him,

“My album is ready but my guys want me to go back to the studio and work harder because they think I can deliver something better. So I’m going back to record more songs, then I’ll pick the best.”


DOWNLOAD VIDEO TO MOBILE

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: