J'spice - Follow me go

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 9:47:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
Fellow music lovers i speak today as one of you and not the guy @ aso rock
In all fairness j'spice (d number 1 spicy general of klaimax. Republic) is a friend , a son and a brother; humble, hardworking and handsome of course d ladies love him , d street crave him not to mention he's fast beoming a household name (ask about him @ unilag, ilorin, benue,akoka or ikorodu nd u would know he's gat love on d street)

But deep inside i always thought j'spice could only go as far as d human mind could imagine, but alas he has beaten me 2 my imagination he has completely exceeded everytin my skeptical mind could fathom with his new single "follow me go" dis track reminds me of mj's 1984 thriller ; a complete revolution on how we envision music, lyric ,vocals and production.

If music were mathematics or physics then I'd rank jspice in same sphere as sir isaac newton or albert einstein, ve heard music b4; all tins been equal ve even heard fine tracks by jspice himself but 4 d uptent time jspice has contd 2 set and. Reset is own standard raising d bar @ all time, he reminds me of usian bolt breaking and setting new record,

" Follow me go " is as professional as it wud get on any track, jspice prove there's an ocean of greatness in him with his delivery on ds track, take it or leave it spice is destined 2 be among d great and dis "follow me go track" is a hit and a classic dats going 2 outlive all of us;

"Jspice" and "follow me go " encompasses d spirit of 21st century entertainment fine lyric, great composure nd energetic vocal.....

" Fishan si " was good, " Banana " was better " follow me go " is simply on point and I believe his best is yet to come

God bless nigeria........

ENJOY

DOWNLOAD

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: