Huh! J’odie Reveals That She Is Still A Virgin

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 2:24:00 PM -
  • 0 comments


Talented KuchiKuchi singer, J’odie, in a recent interview revealed that she’s still a  virgin and that she has no sexual experience.



Hear her:

Quote
“I am not in any relationship and I don’t think I want to be. I want serious people around me. Not just sexual relationships.Personally, to me, it is wrong because I am not married. I am not condemning those who do it; this is just my personal opinion. I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don’t have any experience. Sex means nothing to me, so I can’t get into a relationship just because of that”.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: