Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike Is At It Again!

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 4:24:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
photo


Nollywood actress, Chika Ike who has been in the news lately seems to be enjoying all the publicity she gets.

The actress who caused a controversy with her extravagant trip to Dubai recently shared photos of her in Europe while having breakfast is presently in Paris and she has shared photos on her instagram for her fans to see.

Chika Ike who literally shares her day-to-day activities with pictures for her fans to see is obviously living her life to the fullest and spending her money has she wishes not minding what critics think.

The actress who thinks those talking about her extravagant trip should mind their business. According to her ”Whose money? Is it not the money I worked hard for? Did anybody give me? I have worked hard and I deserved every bit of the luxury I enjoyed over there and I can proudly say that. I will do it over and over again because I deserve it.”
photophoto

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61215.html

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: