I Choose My Famiy Over Music -Eldee

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 7:08:00 PM -
  • 0 comments


Trybe Records Founder and Superstar Eldee the Don has revealed the reason he quit music after making the album "Undeniable" in 2012.

Eldee had to respond after his fans started demanding for new materials from him.

This picture below shows one of his fans message to him.

He replied by explaining why he left, and his condition for coming back to the booth.

He said: I receive messages like this daily and I am truly honored to have fans who believe in what I bring to the table with my music. I announced in 2012 that "Undeniable" would be my last studio album and sadly I stand by my decision to take a big step back.

This is not to suggest that I wont make music anymore, but that I'll only make music if it doesn't get in the way of my family time. I spent the last 15yrs of my life following my passion, and I am truly humbled by the support I received, and continue to receive from my fans.

 I intend to put out some new music this summer, by popular demand, and I shall continue to do so as time with my lovely girls permits. I can't say thank you enough to everyone that takes time to reach out requesting new material, you are truly appreciated. One luv!

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/65391.html

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: