DR. Sid Reveals He Got His House Through Mortgage

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 4:30:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
"Surulere" Crooner Dr. Sid, in a recent interview with Punch, told reporters that his new house was purchased through mortgage.

He revealed the house cost N110 million and he pays the mortgage monthly, He said: "I put a mortgage payment plan in place, based on the savings I had made four years before I started a career in music. I am still paying for the house. And by the grace of God, I will get a second one soon.

I pay close to N1m a month and sometimes, more. I am going to do this for the next 25 years and I am not ashamed to say it,” he said.

In a surprise move he praised former label mate Wande Coal for cutting ties with Mavin record, He said: "I am happy and honoured to be signed onto Mavin Records. I have a lot of respect for Wande Coal. He made a brave move and I wish him all the best. But I will not support anyone bad mouthing the label.
With regards to Mavin Records deal, Don Jazzy has given me the opportunity to leave whenever I want to, but I won’t leave and start saying something else.”

He also took time to talk about his upcoming wedding in July to his fiancee Simisola Osomo. She said:"She understands what she is getting into. My female fans respect me and I also feel my relationship inspires them in different ways. So I guess that from lust and attraction it has moved to admiration,”

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: