#EndOfTimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead (Photo)

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 1:13:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
An aspiring dancehall artist by the name Lee 2 Sparta has said he does not give a damn about anyone or what 666 means. The artiste who already has numerous tats on his body added a new one- a giant inscription which reads; 666 and posted the picture with the caption;

“My name is Lee 2 Sparta. I am a Sparta. I come from Mobay. Big up to the Sparta King Tommy Lee. Big up the whole Mobay we dont Fear people noday. You see my face tattoo, i got that because im a Sparta for life. I dont give a dam about anybody.”

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: