VIDEO: Soundcity TV’s “My Music & I” with Yemi Alade

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 1:19:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/RsF_ROsTLh0/maxresdefault.jpg
“Johnny” finder Yemi Alade who just shot the music video for her hit single “Tangerine” appeared on Soundcity TV’s “My Music & I” and she gave an exclusive insight on her forthcoming debut album “Kings Of Queens”.

The fierce performer named guests on the album, producers, the theme and sound as well as when the hotly anticipated set should be expected to hit stores.

Watch “My Music & I with Yemi Alade” below!

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: