Davido Explains Why He Flaunts His Wealth on Social Networks

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 7:12:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
He may have been criticised several times for showing off his wealth on social networks especially Twitter and Instagram but Omobaba olowo ''Davido'' doesn't care. Speaking with Encomium magazine on why he flaunts his wealth on social Network, Davido said;
"I don't call it flaunting of wealth. It is my car, my money and it is even my page. You don't have to follow me on instagram. You don't have to follow me on social media. It would have being different if I was advertising all this on a billboard. I am not doing that" he said.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: