Davido – ‘I Never Thought I Would Win The BET Award’

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 7:43:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
BET-Awards-Inside-BN-Music-June-2014-BellaNaija.com-020
Davido won the BET Best African Act Awards on the 29th of June, on Wednesday, BET organised a meet up with the media and Davido had this to say….

“I never thought I would win because I have worked with almost everyone on that nomination list and they are amazing artists. The African category of the Best International Act was a tough one. So, when I was announced as the winner, I was absolutely stunned and at the same time elated!”
 

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: