I gave you your first collabo, Sound Sultan tells Wizkid

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 4:25:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
wizkidsoundsultan_tw
Hey, before it begins to read like there is a rift between the Naija Ninja, Sound Sultan and the Star Boy, Wizkid, what Sound Sultan told Wizkid on his birthday was actually to appreciate the music sensation.

In a birthday wish to him, Sound Sultan writes:
“I always remember the first day you called me on the phone . I was like, ‘you ain’t a girl? Then you must be a kid’ , he said yes, ‘Wizkid !’ Correction that was essential ! ‘Wiz’ as a prefix makes sense 7 years later, wizard , Layon(lion), fame didn’t give him the Lion heart, he had it from day one . Gave him his first collabo he gave me my latest ! Ayo S.Balogun, happy birthday”.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: