‘My Warri Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back Because I Am A Star Now ' - Harrysong.

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 3:29:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
http://net.nigerianentertai.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Harrysong1.jpg
Five Star Music act Harrysong aka Mr Songz who recently released a new song titled ‘Kolombo’, has narrated how a lot of women are on his case, begging him for dates, particularly his ex-girlfriend in Warri who never believed he’ll be a star. In a chat with NET, Harrysong said ‘oh yes, I remember when I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her. ‘So I thought about it, and I begged her to be patient because I had no money, but she said she couldn’t wait because she has other interested guys on her case and her parents wanted her to get married quickly too. So I wished her luck and kept on hustling with my career in Lagos. ‘Just yesterday, the same girl called me asking for asking for a date, apparently she’s still not married’. Harrysong dated the girl in question for 4 years in Warri before coming to Lagos, and according to him he has not been in any relationship ever since. The singer hit it big last year when his ‘Tribute to Nelson Mandela’ was announced most downloaded caller tune on MTN. He has since found favour with fans, and the network where is now an ambassador.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: