Photo: Is Flavour Nabania Bleaching?

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 2:23:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Lmfao. I don't know how fans get to see incredible little things in pictures if you ask me. Asin they look at the picture so well till they find a fault, lol. So I almost looked pass this picture until I saw a comment which says ‘u know u supposed to work your legs right?’ and I was like work on where? Then I looked well and saw it too, lol.

Then another fan wrote, ‘My crush is bleaching lol’ and I know the comments won’t stop, but I couldn’t wait for more comments to roll in cause I have got to bring it here. Love Flavour btw.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: