Read What Yvonne Nelson Has To Say As She Refuses To Take The #IceBucketChallenge After Iyanya Nominated Her

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 3:09:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Yvonne-n-.
Few days ago, Iyanya nominated Yvonne Nelson after being bath with Ice bucket water challenge which supports those with Motor Neurone disease. Yvonne has rejected this challenge. Read what she said below.

’Say shit and I’ll block you if I see it. SIMPLE! You live in America and think Africa is America? People in my country don’t have potable water to drink and you display your ignorance on my post? No one asked you to follow or check my page… Ilovemyafrica! Ourpartoftheworld”
IMG_20140821_202218_edit_edit

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: