Am still wondering why GLO sacked me as Ambassador - Odun Adekola

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 4:20:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Almost a  year ago, telecom giant, Globacom terminated the contract of some of her Brand Ambassadors, the likes of Rita Dominic, Mike Ezuruonye, Monalisa Chinda, Nonso Diobi, Uche Jumbo-Rodniquez, Ramsey Noah and Odunlade adekola.

Their contracts were not renewed for reasons best known to Glo. Reacting to this development, recently, award-winning Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola, told US he has put the issue behind him and moved on.

“Yes, it is true that Globacom terminated my contract with them, as a brand ambassador but life must go on, I have put that behind me. Actually I don’t know why the company sacked us, but such is life. My contract with the telecoms company was for 2 years which expired last year. I didn’t feel when bad I got the information because what has a beginning must surely have an end; my faith is in God because he knows more than any man.

”If any other telecoms company wants my service, my door is open to them. I appreciate Glo because it appreciates my effort as a movie actor and that was why the company endorsed me then as one of its brand ambassadors and I will forever be grateful to the management. During the contract, I met a whole lot of people whom I acquired more knowledge from. Of course it will definitely affect all the miscellaneous benefit such as the ambassadorial Sim card and free monthly credits etc given to the ambassadors”

”I am still in the race in my industry and I love all my fans all over the world for keeping me going, I promise to never disappoint them in giving my best,’’ Odunlade explained”

Their contracts were not renewed for reasons best known to Glo. Reacting to this development, recently, award-winning Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola, told US he has put the issue behind him and moved on.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: