Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning For 'The Celebrity Shoot' Season 4

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 12:59:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Actress and mother of one, Juliet Ibrahim, is the cover girl for Season 4 of 'The Celebrity Shoot' by fashion designer and stylist Abbyke Domina, which is celebrating successful African women and modern Africa clothes. Here is an interview with here...

-Can we meet you?

I am Juliet Ibrahim,a mother, an actress, musician,humanitarian, producer and entrepreneur, I
was born into the family of a Lebanese father; Mr. Hussein Ibrahim and a
half Liberian/Ghanaian mother; Mrs. Sarah Elizabeth Ibrahim on the 3rd of
March 1986. I grew up in Liberia, Lebanon, Ghana and Ivory Coast and I’m
the eldest of 3 siblings.


- How can you describe your fashion lifestyle?

I can describe it as daring, spontaneous and very creative

-How do you handle fashion stress?

I don’t usually get stressed when it comes to fashion, simply because
I’m not into trends or what’s in vogue, I don’t rack my brain over what to
wear that much, I just wear what makes me comfortable
.

-Your fashion icon home and abroad?

I like Nicki Minaj fashion sense,jennifer lopez, beyonce and Charlize Theron. Back home, I am my very own fashion icon.

-Your fashion accessories you will never go a day without?

My sunglasses, handbag, wristwatch



Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: