New Music: Olamide – Skelemba ft. Don Jazzy + In My Circle ft. Phyno (Snippets)

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 3:40:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Olamide Street OT Album Olamide   Skelemba ft. Don Jazzy + In My Circle ft. Phyno (Snippets)street OT Skelemba Phyno Olamide In My Circle Don Jazzy
With the days closing in on 14-11-14 when King Baddo Olamide‘s fourth studio album will hit stores worldwide, #StreetOT gives us quick listens to what it’s body of work would sound like.

Off the album, are snippets to a Don Jazzy and Phyno feature. They’re titled Skelemba and In My Circle respectively.

Check ‘em out!

DOWNLOAD Skelemba ft. Don Jazzy (Snippet) 

DOWNLOAD In My Circle ft. Phyno (Snippet)

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: