I feel one step closer to bagging a Grammy award - Yemi Alade

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 12:22:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
Singer Yemi Alade says her nominations for a BET and MAMA awards makes her feel she is one step closer to bagging a Grammy award.
"It is difficult to describe. I received the news with an unfathomable joy in my heart. The MTV MAMAs news came barely three hours after I was nominated for four Nigerian Entertainment Awards. I was grateful, humbled and thankful. It also boosted my zeal to keep doing what I do. I feel one step closer to bagging a Grammy award." she told Daily Trust

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: