VIDEO: Reminisce on ‘My Music & I’ | Talks ‘Baba Hafusa’ album, Ice Prince, Worst Performance & more

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:40:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
VIDEO: Reminisce on 'My Music & I' | Talks 'Baba Hafusa' album, Ice Prince, Worst Performance & more
On this episode of Soundcity TV’s ‘My Music & I, Alaga Ibile – Reminisce breaks down the innate details behind some songs in his recently release third studio album – Baba Hafusa. He also sheds light on a “Prospective”, dual album with Ice Prince in the nearest future. He also reveals that he will like to work with Chris Brown for an international collaboration.

Enjoy!

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: