Actress Funke Adesiyan thinks Omotola is too old to wear crop tops

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 11:15:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Lol. Excuse you? In what part is crop tops meant for teenagers alone? I wear it all the time and I love it. Anyway, actress and politician Funke Adesiyan took to instagram to defend her friend actress Bimbo Thomas (pictured above) against those criticizing her for wearing a swimsuit. Funke thinks it's wrong that Bimbo is being called out for wearing a swimsuit to the beach while Omotola is being praised for wearing crop tops. Her rant ends with;

"I'm me and very original at it. Bimbo pls rock on and post more amazing pictures from your holiday. I know u sabi jaiye. *wink"

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: