Diamond Platnumz reacts to Swizz Beatz’s post as he hints new collabo with Ne-Yo

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 2:04:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Diamond Platnumz and Ne-Yo
Top American producer, Swizz Beatz has grabbed East Africa’s attention after he recently posted a video of his daughter dancing to Diamond Platnumz’ music.

The Tanzanian singer seized the opportunity to re-announce that he has an upcoming collabo on the way with American R&B singer Ne-Yo, which will be dropping soon.

Swizz Beatz posted an Instagram video of him and his daughter Nicole Dean dancing to Diamond and Flavour’s collaboration ‘Nana’ a feeling Diamond loudly accepted as one of the best ever while speaking to Tanzania’s Cloud FM.

‘After I saw swizz Beats had posted those two videos, I decided to announce my upcoming collabo with Ne-Yo to show the world better stuff from me is on the way.’ Diamond Said.

‘First I thought it was a joke when they told me about it but when I checked he had followed me on Instagram and it felt so good to see such a big producer loving my stuff. After a while he shared Natakakulewa.’ READ: Ne-Yo collaboration thrills Tanzanian music star, Diamond Platnumz. Ne-Yo and Diamond worked on their collabo when the American singer visited East Africa recently

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: