SAD: Popular Kenyan Actress Nana Gichuru Dies In Fatal Car Crash [Photo]

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 12:25:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Kenyan actress Nana Gichuru died in a car crash on the Eastern bypass, Kenya on Tuesday September 22, 2015 after her car rammed into a lorry. Police and witnesses say the actress appeared to have been trying to overtake a number of vehicles in her BMW when she collided head-on with an oncoming truck. Nana was an actor, writer, musician, voice artist, young film maker, she was part of the cast of Maisha Magic’s ‘How To Find A Husband‘. A photo from the scene of the crash A photo from the scene of the crash A quick glance through her social media pages shows some death related posts she’s put up lately that might indicate she had a premonition of her death;


See some of the posts below… ‘I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom in me in a magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live. Not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time’.


Another one reads; ‘Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘HOLY CRAP!!!! WHAT A RIIIDEE’....

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: