Ace Comedian Basketmouth Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 3:46:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
Nigerian comedian, Bright Okpocha better known as Basketmouth celebrates his 5th wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife, Elsie Okpocha today November 6, 2015.

The couple, who got married in November 2010 in Lagos are blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl (Jason and Janelle) and have been described as one of the most amiable celebrity couples in Nigeria.

They took to Instagram to share new loved up photos with sweet words.

Basketmouth: Being with you makes me feel like our anniversary is every single day. I have been blessed with you by my side, and I love you beyond words can describe. Happy anniversary

Elsie: Happy anniversary to us baby. 5 years and still counting. I’m still crazy about you, I love that you love me so much. I love when we play like kids. I’m glad I married you, even glad you are my best friend. I’m sure I wanna be with you forever. I know I’m going love you till eternity, cheers to us sugar.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: