Mercy Johnson, Waje, Toolz, Ini Edo And More Share Their Most Embarrassing Moment

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 1:44:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
http://www.ekekeee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/nita-j-1.jpg
In this list, Nigerian female celebrities share their embarrassing stories and funny awkward moments! 

Waje

 http://rhodiesworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Waje-Embarrassing-Moment-August-2014-rhodiesworld-3.jpg
Description: “I forgot how to recite the National Anthem at an event four years ago. I sang the National Anthem for a company that had a show, they were launching something, so a client came to me, we are doing this so we want you to take the National Anthem (that was four years ago). Nomoreloss (another artiste) was the host of that event.“Going on stage, Nomoreloss said ‘do not forget the National Anthem’, and I indeed forgot it. In the papers, reports were flying around that Waje does not know how to recite the National Anthem.”

She further said she was curious and surprised that she missed her lines during the recitation. She has redeemed herself from the embarrassment afterward.


Toolz

 http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/toolzo.jpg
Description: “Most embarra$$ing moment on air, I have had several cases. I make mistakes on air and I am not afraid to point out my errors. I am usually the first to laugh at myself. I make grammatical errors and I remember a time when an artiste came on my show and I asked him when his album would be released. I was oblivious of the fact that it had been released two months earlier!”

Tiwa-Savage

 http://www.informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/tiwa.jpg
Description: “My dress for the performance came literarily 5 minutes before I was supposed to go on stage so, I didn’t have time to try it on before my performance. The emcee announced: ‘next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage…’so I quickly put it on, and the next thing I was going stage. And as soon as I was walking on stage the Zip ripped at the back and I didn’t even know. Banky W saw it and was like ‘oh my God! Your whole back is open.’ “And this was the first time I was meeting Tuface,MI… Banky W, there like I said, I was really, really embarra$$ed. They tried to pin me up but all these time the band and everybody was on stage, so I had to go back, change into something that was not planned. It was quite embarra$$ing.”

That was not how the story ends. “I was fairly unknown at that time. I was just asked to sing the National Anthem, and I remembered when they mentioned my name Tiwa Savage and everyone was like who is that? “But by the time finished performing, I actually got people standing up on their feet. So that, also, was a great moment for me.”


saraphina-amaechi

http://www.gistwing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ama.jpg
Description: The breasts are becoming more and more aggressive by the day” she said giggly “one fateful day I was traveling, just at the airport, as I just bent down to open my bag, my breasts fell out like bombs. I was so embarrassed but then that is part of me and I am proud of it”

Rita-Dominic

http://blog.irokotv.com/wp-content/growth-img-folds/2015/07/Rita-Dominic.jpg
Description: “Of course! In England from where I just came back after attending my mother’s memorial service. When we went for Nothinghill Carnival. It was so rowdy and before I could say Jack Robinson, a guy just grabbed me and kissed me on my mouth. I just could not believe it. It happened before I could realize what he was doing, and I was very embarrassed. There were some security people there who later dragged me away.”


Omawunmi-Magbele

 http://www.africanseer.com/files.php?file=Omawumi_Boma_Megbele5_623484138.jpg
Description: Answering a question on why her bosoms popped out at an event, the Delta State-born singer revealed that, “because I have small shoulders and my tits are actually beautiful, I tend to wear revealing upper body dresses.” She added that, “when you are looking at the mirror, you are not well as tall as to see how troublesome it could be. That dress has feathers in the front of it and before I left my hotel room, I asked someone if the dress was okay and she said yes.”

Continuing,­ Omawumi stressed that, “so, I wore the dress to the show and when I was performing at the show, of course, paparazzi took my pictures and released them. I realized that my Tits were practically pouring out of my dress, there was no way I could have put my bosoms back.”

“It’s not my fault that my clothes reveal part of my b00bs. The only clothes that fit me most are a size 10 but I usually buy size 12 and they don’t even get to cover me up properly because of my b00bs. I don’t know what it is with men around here. Even If you wore a shirt, they’ll still peep through the shirt to see those boobs.

Mercy-Johnson

http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Mercy-Johnson-December-2013-BellaNaija-04.jpg
Description: “There have been a lot; some are negative while others are positive. A guy once saw me at the airport and lifted me up and said to me, ‘I had told myself that the first time I see you I would touch you and feel you real good’. There was another time a guy saw me at the airport and said ‘Mercy, hi.’ He tapped his twin sister and said that is Mercy Johnson only for the sister to sigh and say ‘does she know us’?”


Ini-Edo

http://buzznigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Ini-Edo-bio-stargist.jpg

Description: “While filming, I didn’t realize I had a bad wardrobe malfunction as some bottoms on my shirt had fallen off. It was most embarrassing when my pa had to disrupt the set just so the costumer could change the shirt, and I was the last to know.”


Funke-Akindele

http://expressng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/funke-akindeleoloye-ipy2013.jpg
Description:     “I was at the airport sometime back and a woman came to say hello. Of course, I greeted her politely. Again, she came and I did same thing. Again, she came and I was still my smiling self. This went on like 20 times and she brought many people to see me! When it was time to board the plane, I was on a queue and suddenly had a slap on my back! It was the woman and she said, ‘Abebelube’ (Yoruba word for a more-than-smart person) and laughed. I was hurt! But I just grinned and said ‘thank you ma.’ The normal Funke Akindele would have reacted but I just reminded myself of the status. But I am human!

    I remember having fever, went to the clinic, was asked to run a test and as my doctor attended to me, another doctor passed by and said in everyone’s hearing that, ‘Funke Akindele came for a pregnancy test!’ Though he was joking, what if those people picked it up and the rumour spread? Even if I came for a pregnancy test, am I not entitled to my privacy?It is not too enviable a world.

    ”Another experience…”It was the day an old man bashed my car. Repairing the car costs much money, as it can only be done by the insurance company. The car was badly destroyed, at the back and I was really furious. The old man came down from his car and spoke in Yoruba: “ Sulia jo dakun mabinu (Sulia, please, don’tbe annoyed), calling me the name of a character I played in my film, Jenifa. I just had to let the man go.”


Eniola-Badmus

http://howng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Eniola-Badmus.jpg

Description: A whole lot! There are times when your fans will get so excited seeing you and they will almost tear your clothes, some will see you as a god and when overwhelmed, they rough handle you, though most times they meant no harm but for the fact that they believe you are a screen diva, they go the extra miles and that can be really frustrating at times

Doris-Simeon

 http://cdn.adelove.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/images_cms-image-000002150.jpg
Description: “This happened in broad day light in Ketu. I was driving out from the market and there was this taxi man, maybe, he was fatigued or probably sleeping, frustrated, drunk or something, his car was in front of mine in traffic. As other cars were moving, he was not moving, so I had to overtake him. To my consternation, the man alighted from his cab, came to where I was sitting behind the wheels and slapped me heavily. I felt so bad that I had to come down to confront him. To worsen the already tensed situation, onlookers that gathered immediately supported the man without listening to my own side of the story. They were like: “you are a star, an actress, you shouldn’t have confronted him, and don’t you know he is a man.” Meaning I should allow people walk up to me and do whatever they like and go just like that because I am an actress. That was my most embarrassing moment,”.

Cossy-Orjiakor

 http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Cossy3.jpg
Description: ‘I was driving and in the traffic, the guy walked up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked away.

Chika-Ike

 http://newsghana.com.gh/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/chika-ike-cleavage.jpg
Description: “I have been through a lot in my career but I have not had any serious or major embarra$$ment lately; that was in the past. But I don’t call them embarrassment though. I once had a fan who almost kissed me and many overexcited fans were all over me.”

Anita-Joseph

 http://www.ekekeee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/nita-j-1.jpg
Description: “I remember when a man slapped my buttocks! I acted in a film and the role was that of a lady sleeping with many men. After the film, a man walked up to me and said he liked the way I shook my buttocks in the movie. He wondered if that was how I shake it in real life. I was embarrassed.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: