Comedian Buchi says he's getting married in April but doesn't know the year

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 2:48:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Popular Comedian, Buchi, says he will definitely be getting married in April but doesn't know the year. He said this in a recent interview with HipTV
"By the grace of God, I am getting married but like I said, I don't know. Its going to be in April, I just haven't put the year. But I am getting married" he said
And he said it with a straight face like it was a normal thing to say..lol. Or maybe I didn't hear right? Watch the video after the cut...

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: