New Music: Jesse Jagz – “Omo Alhaji” (Freestyle)

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:28:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
jesse
This freestyle of talented rapper Jesse Jagz has been making rounds online.

Jesse Jagz was a guest on a recent edition of MTV Base Top 10 Naija Countdown where he jumped on the E-Kelly produced instrumentation to Ycee’s record, “Omo Alhaji”.

No doubt, Jesse is still a king in the Nigerian rap genre circle. Enjoy below

Quotable Lyrics
I’m a singer, Producer & Rapper
I’m talking VEC … I’m talking Phyno
I’m talking Olamide… I’m talking Gino
I’m talking English, i’m talking Nigerian Lingua 

DOWNLOAD Jesse Jagz – “Omo Alhaji” (Freestyle)

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: