Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 12:55:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Popular OAP, Toolz has revealed one of the most silly things she did as a kid. She said she ran away from home..

I did some silly things when I was a kid loool! All I had was my bus pass, (Zone 1 to 4) and £5 or so. When I got lost and figured I might have to sleep in the bus stop that night, I kinda came to my senses. My older siblings laughed and laughed when I called home for help from a phone box. They still call me Robinson Crusoe every now and then cos I obviously 'love random adventures'.... #TalesFromToolz

Pretty interesting...



Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: