“I want to act till I die” – Actress Adesua Etomi talks about her Passion

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:22:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Adesua-Etomi
Despite beating a lot of actresses to win the AMVCA‘s this year, Adesua Etomi believes the best prize is living the life of her dreams.

“I want to act till I die. It will great if they could use my funeral in the scene of a movie. I am serious, that’s how much this means to me,” she told Entertainment News.

The young actress still looks forward to playing more psychologically challenging roles.

Watch the interview below;

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: