How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 11:10:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
While wishing Rita Dominic a happy birthday, RMD narrated show they at on the set of a movie years ago. While their first meeting wasn't smooth because she called him "RMD" instead of "Uncle RMD", that soon became history as their friendship blossomed.

He wrote;

"So, years ago I walk into a film location and some young actress walks up to me and goes "You're RMD right?" I look her straight in the eye and say... "that would be uncle RMD" She goes "oops am so sorry". Since that time our relationship has evolved and so has she... Rita is not just a super star but a fine actor. I am intrigued at your ability to be sophisticated and fabulous and then be poor looking and cantankerous for me that is one of the hallmarks of your talents. I am glad to have shared some amazing professional moments with you. Salute to you my friend, colleague and sister @ritadominic. Happy birthday"



Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: