INSTRUMENTAL: Tha Suspect Releases “Alleluiah!” FREE BEAT + Hook

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 1:57:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
Tha Suspect Alleluiah Art


Tha Suspect Releases “Alleluiah!” FREE BEAT + Hook

Talented producer, mixer, singer and rapper, Tha Suspect has decided to toss out a free beat and hook to fellow musicians and fans alike. There’s an interesting story behind the title “Alleluiah!“.

According to the Capital Hill Music co-founder, 7 months ago, this happened…
“(I’ve) not been inspired to release music this year cos I lost a flashdrive containing stuff from clients + files from transactions that were to be sorted out earlier this year and was completely discouraged. As I dey clean room 2 days ago, na so I just see the flash. (I’m) too excited o! So I decided to thank God with this free beat.”
Somebody shout Alleluiah!

DOWNLOAD INSTRUMENTAL

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: