Video: Aramide Reveal Album Title

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 1:15:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
aramidesuitcase_press
Singer Aramide is finally ready for the release of her album!

In an acoustic video released this morning, the Afro-Soul Diva announced that her debut album would be titled SUITCASE

“I have been on this journey. Me and my Guitar, I have got the Rhythm and the blues, the Jazz all in my suitcase” Scheduled for a November release, Aramide says her album will take listeners on a journey

“Today I welcome you to take this journey with me as I put together a suitcase full of who I am. With my album I will share the sounds in my ear and the feeling in my heart”

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: