"I know my album is not perfect" – vector

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 8:15:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Rapper Vector, recently granted an interview where he talked about his new album, Lafiaji.
On how well the album is doing in the market following the major hype it received before it was eventually released, Vector, interviewed by the Planet TV said:

Since man was made in the image and likeness of God, and God is perfect, I can only strive to be perfect right? So I tried to make a perfect piece..I know its not perfect, but I tried to make a perfect piece that appeals to a lot of age brackets…..

A video posted by Planet TV DStv CH.328 (@planetradiotv) on
What do you guys think, was Vector able to achieve some sort of perfection on this new album, Lafiaji

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: