"I Have Been Working On My Album For Over 2 Years" – Sean Tizzle

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 4:38:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Singer Sean Tizzle, has reveled that he will be dropping a new album soon.
The ‘Thank You’ crooner, in a new interview with Planet TV, said he has been working on the album
for close to 2 years and it promises to be great.

In his words:
All the while, I was travelling back and forth, I was having my tour, that was 1 and 2, I was working on my album. I won’t lie to you, I have been working on this EP or the album. the album drops in a couple of months…
Watch interview below:
A post shared by Planet TV DStv CH.328 (@planetradiotv) on

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: