M.I Set To Drop 8th Studio Project

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 9:59:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Chocolate City boss, M.I, has announced plans to drop a new music project soon.
The ‘Bullion Van’ crooner, took to Twitter, a couple of days back, to announce that he is working on his 8th studio project which promises to be great.

He wrote:
I’m out here cutting MP3s to my 8th studio project….it’s a blessing.

The talented rapper has 3 solo albums, one compilation album and 3 mixtapes. His first album, Talk About It was released back in 2008 He went on to release M.I 2 in 2010 and The Chairman  (2014)

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: