MUSIC – “A Long Road” by Simeon Maro [Tribute To Eric Arubayi]

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 3:00:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
To accompany the Song/Musical Tribute "A Long Road", Music Minister
Simeon Maro Pens Tribute To Late Gospel Artist Eric Arubayi

The last thing you told me was "THIS IS OUR YEAR OOH" I was so happy
to hear that from you. I knew we had "A LONG ROAD" ahead of us, you
told me we would do a song together...

I never knew that your "JOURNEY ENDS HERE" this year you called our
year...But I know your settled in "HEAVEN" and its our turn to "LIVE
OUR LIVES WELL ON EARTH".

I always called you Bro ERIC ARUBAYI and also did a song for You to bid Farewell

I KNOW YOU ARE HOME BUT WE ON EARTH STILL TRAVEL THIS LONG ROAD IN
THAT EVERY MANS JOURNEY WILL END ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. ERIC REST IN
THE PEACE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. AMEN!!

DOWNLOAD

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: