"I am ready with 2 albums" - Jesse Jagz

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:49:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Artistes Should Email Me Before Dropping A Song - Jesse Jagz
Jesse Jagz, has made it known that he is not here for some school kid play this year.
The ‘Jargo’ crooner, in an interview with Planet Tv made it known that this year is a year of serious
work. He revealed that he is ready to drop 2 new albums titled ‘Impending Danger.’

The Chocolate City artistes said:
We call it impending danger, this is just an announcement. People think its just an album, no, Jagz, is reaedy with two albums, I just came to announce. If you are an artiste, Please don’t sleep, if you want to drop a song, please email me.
A post shared by Planet TV DStv CH.328 (@planetradiotv) on

Recall, in an interview with Thecableng back in 2016, Jesse Jagz, stated that only himself and big brother, M.I make quality music in the country.
Me and M.I combined, there’s no bloody musician, I don’t care who your father is, that can be better combined and artistically
How we rap is very different. M.I is very witty on a different level. You want to hear somebody rhyme with eight rhyme patterns, that’s why I’m here. Jagz is the person.
Jagz, who since his emergence on the scene has effortless entertained fans around the globe, broke several hearts last year when he revealed his  album, Odysseus meant to be released in 2016, will no longer be released, shared his reason via twitter saying:
My album Odysseus will not be dropping this year anymore,am still working on it with my team to give you all a top quality records.
Thank you for all the love and support 
Guess he is more than ready now to take charge of the music industry with his 2 new impending danger albums.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: