MUSIC: G Nostan - "Be My Wife"

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:19:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Nosa Ohenhen(born 22 may 1982) popularly known as G NOSTAIN, I started my music carrier in Nigeria Benin City Edo state, I started singing and doing a local show in secondary school and also a
choir leader in church but I really engage my self fulling in music when i get to Europe, my 1st song was titled (TAKE IT featuring Doncliff) was produced by 1 of the best producer and beat maker in Nigeria Topage I love doing sweet songs like Dacehall, Afro Hip hop, Afro Beat, Soca and I leave in it.













Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: