Photos: Lizzy Anjorin's marriage rumours

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 1:33:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Lizzy Anjorin

Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin has reportedly tied the knot.

Photos from the actress's wedding surfaced online on Thursday, July 16, 2020.

According to blogger, GistLover, Anjorin got married to her yet to be identified husband on Thursday, July 16, 2020.

Well, the actress took to her Instagram page on Friday, July 17, 2020, where she shared a photo of wedding rings and captioned it with a subliminal message which kind of gives everyone a clue about the wedding rumours.

"14yrs with no flaws...Saying YES is like paying back 1% of your 1001 good deed to me and my late mother...My father My brother My comforter My gist partner My paddy My alabaro My husband," she wrote.

"None of the good deed you gave me spreed to 3rd party or internet till tmrw , But I thank myself for keeping promise Make I stop here mk I go drink small water."

Photos from Liz Anjorin's rumoured wedding ceremony [GistloversBlog]
Photos from Liz Anjorin's rumoured wedding ceremony [GistloversBlog]
More photos from the rumoured wedding ceremony [GistloversBlog]
More photos from the rumoured wedding ceremony [GistloversBlog]

Anjorin is a Yoruba Nollywood actress with many years of experience in the industry.

She, however, became a force to reckon with when she produced the movie 'Owo Naira Bet,' as it received multiple positive reviews.

Anjorin produced other movies such as Olani Gbarada, Gold, Iyawo Abuke, Kofo Tinubu, and Kofo De First Lady.



Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: