Video Pictures: Seriki – Baba O

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 12:32:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Oluwoleseriki.video_118


Street oriented rap act, Seriki, is back with a bang! And this is evident as the one time Alapomeji signee has put brilliant music video director, Patrick Elis to work with his recent video, Baba O.
Oluwoleseriki.video_121
According to the Ebute Metta raised rap act, his decision to come out from being an underground act in Alapomeji, is spurred out of the unflinching love that has been shown to him since he was unveiled.
In Seriki’s words, “The time is now, no time for play because there’s no play in Moscow! It’s all about work, my career, my music, my love and my management. I’m glad I have shot my new video, ‘Baba O’ with the boss, Patrick Elis and I couldn’t have done this without the efforts of my management, M4 Synergy!”
Here are some of the behind the scenes shots as the music video was recorded…
Oluwoleseriki.video_118
Oluwoleseriki.video_94
Oluwoleseriki.video_66
Oluwoleseriki.video_14
Be Sociable, Share!

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: