Day My Boobs Embarrassed Me – Nollywood Actress

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 2:58:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
photo
Sexy and Nollywood actress, Sarraphina Onyekachi Amaechi, a public administration graduate of  Federal Polytechnic, Nekede,Imo State, has come a long way in the movie industry.
The busty, ebony beauty actress who reveals that her selling point is her huge bubbly boobs shared her experience of how it caused quite a stir "The breasts are becoming more and more aggressive by the day. One fateful day I was travelling, just at the airport, as I just bent down to open my bag, my breasts fell out like bombs. I was so embarrassed but then that is part of me and I am proud of it”.
As for acting nude, Sarraphina said "I can never go nude. If you insist that I must act nude, then you have to use a body double”.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: