Today I Cried... – Ice Prince (PHOTO)

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 3:47:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Chocolate City rapper, Ice Prince, has shared a really touching and emotional family photo over the weekend.
The star artist took his Instagram to show a picture of himself, his grandmother and grandfather, as he paid a visit to them:
“Today I cried... My Grand mum and dad are in their 90's and i still see love in their eyes... Told me stories about my late mum and Dad too... Some things are wey too deep to explain brother... #JustDreamAboutSomeShit that's all,” the rapper wrote.
See the image below:
 TOUCHING MOMENT: Today I cried... – Ice Prince (PHOTO)
Do you agree Ice Prince’s grandparents look great for their age? 
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61964.html

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: