NEW MUSIC: RAINDROPS BY PEDDY (PRODUCED BY PEDDY)

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 5:02:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Displaying RAINDROPS.jpg
The precious moments I share with myself in my own world, listening to the sound of my heart beat makes me wonder what a wonderful piece of art I am.
Calm streams of wonderful pleasing sound always playing in the sub conscious state of my mind bringing me to note the fact that through all these endless hustle called life there is always peace within and all I have to do his take a pause, a moment in life to breath and listen to my heart sing for in that I find happiness and peace of mind.

I appreciate the fact that I am a beauty in perfection and the imperfection in me always creeps out of the dark but through it all I do connect with wonderful beings like me listening to their heart beat making me resolve that irrespective of the color there is through happiness in all being and I am a major source of one, because the music in me will not stop playing sweet melodies till my end.

DOWNLOAD

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: