My Experience with Olamide As My Boss — Adekunle Gold

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 11:14:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Adekunle-Gold-Orente.jpg
“Orente” crooner, Adekunle Gold has flawless words to depict his supervisor, Olamide.
In a visit with Showtime, he said, ‘I’ve been marked to YBNL for around eight months now. Furthermore, I can let you know that Olamide is an astonishing and dedicated young fellow. What’s more, I thoroughly cherish his hard working attitudes.’

Likewise talking about what educated him changing from realistic planning which he contemplated in school to music, he said, ‘I’ve really been into music for some time and indeed, it has dependably been my first love. Photoshop abilities is the thing that I created along the line, while realistic planning and brand improvement is my calling.’

The word in the grapevine is that Adekunle is involved with kindred artiste, Simi, and we inquired as to whether she’s demonstrating hard to get, thus motivating the tune “Sade.” Here’s what he said, ‘Lol… quit listening to stuff. I’m not in an association with Simi, and no one is giving me extreme time.’

When we advised him that the online networking pages of the them two are brimming with them in sentimental stances, he just reacted, ‘I’d rather not discuss that

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: