"At A Point In My Career, Only Ebuka & Noble Igwe Supported Me" - Waje

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:15:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
The singer shared a photo with both men and wrote;

I swear there was a time only these two will stand up at a show to cheer me lol but my shout out today is to my brother @noble_igwe ...... I don't think I have successfully shown him how much I appreciate the sleepless nights on my matter. The drives to gbagada to make sure a song we both love was produced, or how many meetings he had on my matter for investors to drop money. How many times we have gathered and Celebrated JUST BECAUSE. I love you brother'm and I see where God is taking you and so you know I gat your back. Happy birthday noble Igwe 1 of ima kwa Ndi anyi Bu community where I am a full member of the congress

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: