Photo (18+): Angry Girl Posts DICK Picture Of A Guy Who Has Been Disturbing Her For Sex

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 5:15:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
I just stumbled on this…Lol…This Instagram user Kvnqueen disgraced a ‘s’ex crazy’ guy who has been disturbing her on IG…she posted the photo of the guy’s p.enis with the caption “I begged ooo! But this is one of the deaf and blind ones! Maybe this can help him see it clearly! @_s.kush u should be lucky i even blur out ur filthy pencil sized p*nis! I cnt let my humble followers see dis eye sore!
.

.
Maybe u can tell d rest to NOT SEND VULGAR pics and texts anymore! Enjoy the 1 day fame, while it last!
.
Hmm! That’s all I can say…

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: