Stella Damasus Set To Drop Gospel Album

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 12:11:00 AM -
  • 0 comments
Stella-Damasus-Album-Cover-600x601
Actress and singer, Stella Damasus, is set to drop her gospel album any ,moment from now.
The singer, revealed this via Instagram by posting a picture of the album’s cover and asking her fans to anticipate.

Her husband, Daniel Ademiniokan, fueled rumors of her dropping an album soon when he shared a video of himself playing the guitar and captioned it:
Between setting up @monafriktv, doing post production on our Feature Film and producing 2 Radio shows, I’ve still gotta make out time to produce an album for @stelladamasus! We’ve all got 24 hours in a day & you better make the most of it. When I leave this world (at age 120 ), I wanna leave completely EMPTY knowing that I’ve used ALL the gifts that God has put inside of me. Why should I CHILL when I know I’m much more than “ordinary”. YOU ARE MUCH MORE THAN ORDINARY!! So ask yourself, what am I doing with all the gifts & talents inside of me? Am I busy complaining about the opportunities that aren’t there or am I pressing on in spite of the opposition, Nay-Sayers and obstacles. By the way, watch out for#TheAlternativeAlbum#Coming2016 It will blow your mind! Expo:::: Songs featuring @gabbyluccii and #JQTheCruner
Stella released a single titled Jaa Gi Mma, in June Last year.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: