Juggernaut Becomes First Artiste Signed To Seun Kuti’s Label “Black Haus Music”

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 10:34:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
Son of late Afro-beat legend, Seun Kuti has signed a new artiste to his record label, Black Haus Music. The new bee who goes by the name “Juggernaut” becomes the first act to be signed to the record label. In an interview with TheNet, Juggernaut said the deal was meant to happen a long time ago but due to some unforeseen events, it had to be delayed

“It’s been long over due. We were supposed to have done the unveiling since 2014, but then I had a car accident in which I almost lost my life. I broke my two legs. I was trapped in the car for close to 4 hours before they brought me out. So I needed a bit of time to heal properly before we commence on the project. I mean that’s what kind of slowed us down a bit.” 

Juggernaut spoke about his debut track saying; “I have a single out called Obirin Asiko. We just released the video for it. The song is produced by a rapper cum music producer, Jagaclyde he’s Shan George‘s son. The video was shot by Cam World Films. We still have a lot of videos to put out this year. I have loads of songs that I have recorded. I have two albums ready. All these while I was in the hospital, and all the while I was in the house trying to recover, I was doing stuffs.”

Born Demilade Egbeolu, Juggernaut has been in the music industry for close to 8 years. He was one of the members of the defunct 3-man music group, TRIPLE X, which included May D and Loadz.

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: